A day-by-day list of collective and individual opportunities to sing in or around E17, be them singalongs, jams or open mics.
You’ll find the regular events below; for one-off performances, go to the Events page of our Facebook group. All events have free entry, unless otherwise stated.
- FIRST Monday of the month, open mic at the Coppermill pub, 205 Coppermill Lane, E17 7HF
Nothing so far…
- FIRST Wednesday of the month, Eran’s open mic at Ye Olde Rose and Crown pub, 53-55 Hoe Street, E17 4SA
- EVERY Wednesday, Luna open mic at the Luna Lounge, 7 Church Lane, E11 1HG (Leytonstone)
- FIRST Thursday of the month, Acoustic Moonshine open mic at The Victoria pub, 186 Hoe Street, E17 4QL
In their own words: House Piano and Guitar available to use, there is even egg shakers and a tambourine if you feel the need to shake Something. Our two awesome hosts, Sam Henwood and sound/tech guy Genius John, will be there making sure we all sound awesome, and will be sound recording all performances (want more details, just ask… it is not compulsory… we would like your consent to do so). All Performers and Listeners are welcome to join us, from newbies to our loyal followers. We promote awesome music, singing along, laughter, and plenty of smiles.
- FIRST Thursday of the month, Bar 300 karaoke at Bar 300, 300 Hoe Street, E17 9QD
- THIRD Thursday of the month, OHT open mic at the Old Hall Tavern, 200 Hall Lane, E4 8EY (Chingford)
- FIRST Friday of the month, open mic at the Coppermill pub, 205 Coppermill Lane, LONDON, E17 7HF
- EVERY Friday, karaoke at The Victoria pub, 186 Hoe Street, E17 4QL
- MONTHLY or so, the SingSong Club organizes singalongs, currently at The Checkers pub, 2 High Street, IG6 2DD (Barkingside)
- MONTHLY or so, She17 presents She’s Eclectic, performances by women only for people of all genders, currently at the Wild Card Brewery, Ravenswood Industrial Estate, Shernhall St Unit 7, E17 9HQ
In their own words: Check the She17 website for updates on your next opportunity to perform, join in or just enjoy listening to women singing together.